chapters 28–29 — The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandré Dumas
Book talk starts at 18:20
Call in Line - 1-206-350-1642
First CoMC episode: 402 shownotes | Audio
Crafty Chat Livestream this week
Go see the magic on YouTube!
| || |
|Pi Shawl ||Mmmm. Bacon. |
| || |
|The That'sTooBig-a-saurus ||Nannette's gift shirt - see the "stitches" on the world! |
More detailed links and fun can be found in Crafty Chat 421 on our CraftLit Channel (so they don't take up so much space here) http://YouTube.com/c/CraftLit-Channel
| BOOK TALK • 18:20 |
* Museum of Natural History's That's-too-big-a-saurus (the Titanisaur)
* Nankeen trousers
* Historical Coclès
* More than you ever wanted to know about the word Phlegmatic
* from Tricia Simpson's CoMC
*From Sarah Color by Victoria Finlay
Ways to subscribe to CraftLit: your weekly annotated audiobook podcast:
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
- Or subscribe through the app (see below)
| LISTEN • MAKE CONTACT |
You can ask your questions, make comments, and let us know what you do when you listen to CraftLit! Let your voice be heard.
• Download the FREE CraftLit App for iOS or Android or Windows 8 smartphones and tablets (you can call or email feedback straight from within the app)
• Call 206-350-1642
• Email Heather@CraftLit.com
• Use our SpeakPipe Page!
| Premium Audio -- Three Men in a Boat (to say nothing of the dog) |
This week — Chapter 18!
Closing in on the end...
Want a Count-ish button?