Jun 11, 2011
Very little to report and very little
time to do it in. Tucker's Walk Winery,
Kentwell Hall's Tudor
historical reenactment niftyness (go Lorna!).
See below for my traveling podcasts.
I'll have these shownotes serve for
208 "Bubbly", 209 (available
5/27, "The Shipping News"), 210 (available
6/3, "¿Donde Esta?"), and maybe even 211 (on
6/11, "Homecoming"). Book talk will start super soon on all, so
don't bother to fast forward.
We depart May 27th and will visit:
- Fri 5/27--Grand Canyon; stay at Grand Canyon
- Sun 5/29--Old Faithful; stay at Sheridan or Gillette
- Mon 5/30--visit Devil's Tower and Custer Battlefield
- Tues 5/31--backtrack and Teach at Wild Purls, Billings MT; stay over
in Deadwood, SD
- Wed 6/1—visit Mt Rushmore, Wall Drug; stay over at Tucker's Walk Winery
- Thurs 6/2—Visit Minn/St Paul, MN, eat at Triple Rock Social Club
(venue of a WWMDfK? designer)
- Fri 6/3—drop by Yellow Dog Knitting at 8am
to meet, greet, and sign; stay in Evanston
- Sat 6/4—Chi-Town (hope to
visit Loopy Yarns) stay in Oak Park
- Sun 6/5—say bye to Chicago; skulk about in Indiana, (hope to
visit Mass Ave knit
- Tues 6/7—visit Cooperative Press
- Wednesday 6/8—McLean VA and the fambly will be reunited!
Listen to 208 audio
And this widget might actually work to stream on-the-fly podcasts
from my phone. Sing with me now: "On the Road Again... Just cain't
wait to get On the Road Again..."