Feb 5, 2016
Chapters 1-2 — The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandré Dumas
Time code links take you to
◦ Fat Sheep yarn from @yokohamayomama
◦ crochet shawl is Eve's Shawl
◦ crochet stitch markers
◦ AT Blanton’s markers (pending)
◦ RevKnits Christmas Shawl pattern "Artesian" by Romi Hill ▪ Tosh Merino light - in Baltic
◦ swatch for hat
◦ Briar Rose Charity — Dr G’s Memory Vest
▪ Details on Alzheimer’s donation for pattern at above link. • 8:34
◦ Briar Rose Rocks
◦ Red Velvet cupcakes recipe on the CraftLit Ravelry Group (free to join - you don't have to knit or crochet... but don't be surprised if you start...) ◦ Heather: Chicken Tortilla Soup
◦ Dawn: Barefoot Contessa Weeknight Bolognese
◦ Electric pressure cooker
◦ Texas Dad Recipes -
▪ Walking Taco meat (the molé-like one)
▪ Frito pie
◦ Erica's-Fibonacci knitting is in the prototype phase:
• First draft
• Current draft
▪ http://www.ravelry.com/projects/ericah64/fibonacci-eyelet-draft-swatches A little cupcake porn from Dawn:
Love the happy feeling you get when we start a new book?
Consider sharing #CraftLit with your Twitter followers click here to easily post a tweet,
If you <3 this episode and have a sec, please head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review, and subscribe to the free podcast!
You can ask your questions, make comments, and let us know what
you do when you listen to CraftLit! Let your voice be heard.
• Download the FREE CraftLit App for iOS or Android or Windows 8 smartphones and tablets (you can call or email feedback straight from within the app)
• Call 206-350-1642
• Email Heather@CraftLit.com
• Use our SpeakPipe Page!
Create a unique custom *PLSBSt-shirt online at Zazzle.
This week — Part Twone!
Um... definitely not one for the kids to listen in on...