Very little to report and very little time to do it in. Tucker's Walk Winery, Kentwell Hall's Tudor historical reenactment niftyness (go Lorna!).
See below for my traveling podcasts.
I'll have these shownotes serve for 208 "Bubbly", 209 (available 5/27, "The Shipping News"), 210 (available 6/3, "¿Donde Esta?"), and maybe even 211 (on 6/11, "Homecoming"). Book talk will start super soon on all, so don't bother to fast forward.
We depart May 27th and will visit:
- Fri 5/27--Grand Canyon; stay at Grand Canyon
- Sun 5/29--Old Faithful; stay at Sheridan or Gillette
- Mon 5/30--visit Devil's Tower and Custer Battlefield
- Tues 5/31--backtrack and Teach at Wild Purls, Billings MT; stay over in Deadwood, SD
- Wed 6/1—visit Mt Rushmore, Wall Drug; stay over at Tucker's Walk Winery
- Thurs 6/2—Visit Minn/St Paul, MN, eat at Triple Rock Social Club (venue of a WWMDfK? designer)
- Fri 6/3—drop by Yellow Dog Knitting at 8am to meet, greet, and sign; stay in Evanston
- Sat 6/4—Chi-Town (hope to visit Loopy Yarns) stay in Oak Park
- Sun 6/5—say bye to Chicago; skulk about in Indiana, (hope to visit Mass Ave knit shop)
- Tues 6/7—visit Cooperative Press
- Wednesday 6/8—McLean VA and the fambly will be reunited!
Listen to 208 audio And this widget might actually work to stream on-the-fly podcasts from my phone. Sing with me now: "On the Road Again... Just cain't wait to get On the Road Again..." Where's my John Denver CD...?