Aug 28, 2015
Chapters 38-39 of Sense & Sensibility by Jane Austen.
And our video of listeners listening (you can still send in pix - I'll add - I have a couple of new ones to add on deck now that I'm thinking about it...):
It's coming sooner than you think! Email me or go here and see how to toss your hat in the ring, send your audio into the mix, but your mouth where your ears will be and be heard on CraftLit!
• 396 — will
go live on Friday, August 28 Will go live as soon as I
can get the computer working, again...
• 397 — tentative release date Friday, September 11
• 398 — tentative release date Friday, September 18
• 399 — tentative release date Friday, September 25
• 400 — tentative release date Friday, October 2
I’d love it if you wouldn't mind sharing #CraftLit with your
Twitter followers. Click here to
easily post a tweet!
If you <3 this episode and have a sec, please head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review, and subscribe to the free podcast!
You can ask your questions, make comments, and let us know what
you do when you listen to CraftLit! Let your voice be heard.
• Download the FREE CraftLit App for iOS or Android or Windows 8 smartphones and tablets (you can call or email feedback straight from within the app)
• Call 206-350-1642
• Email Heather@CraftLit.com
• Use our SpeakPipe Page!
Create a unique custom *PLSBSt-shirt online at Zazzle.
This week — the second Tale (the Knight's)!
This time it's epic!