Sep 18, 2015
Chapters 42-44 of Sense & Sensibility by Jane Austen.
It's coming sooner than you think! Email me or go here and see how to toss your hat in the ring, send your audio into the mix, but your mouth where your ears will be and be heard on CraftLit!
• 399 — tentative release date Friday, September
• 400 — tentative release date Friday, October 2
• Modern retelling of S&S " The Three Weisman's of Westport"
(thank you, Lara)
• Where they are:
• Piquet–rules from the Bicycle card Company, so you know you can trust them
• Cordials (not just likker)
• A Rake's Progress
- CraftLit's new wiki site! and the helper video for how to add to it here
I’d love it if you wouldn't mind sharing #CraftLit with your
Twitter followers. Click here to
easily post a tweet!
If you <3 this episode and have a sec, please head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review, and subscribe to the free podcast!
You can ask your questions, make comments, and let us know what
you do when you listen to CraftLit! Let your voice be heard.
• Download the FREE CraftLit App for iOS or Android or Windows 8 smartphones and tablets (you can call or email feedback straight from within the app)
• Call 206-350-1642
• Email Heather@CraftLit.com
• Use our SpeakPipe Page!
Create a unique custom *PLSBSt-shirt online at Zazzle.
This week — Biscuits ex Machina!
Seriously. That's the awesome name of this short story!